Monday, February 8, 2010

Thats right, more sketches...

I don't think I'm going to have enough time to finish the creature challenge because of multiple things I'm working on so I'm just going to take my time with the concepts and have a nice piece before I model, maybe. Here is phase two of the concept. I like 3 and 4 so I'll probably combine them to make my final design. Hopefully by tomorrow I will have a final concept done so I can start the orthographic model sheet.


EDIT: here's some changes thanks to quinton. number 5 doesn't look high anymore, number 3 doesn't look like a frog, and i did a concept more close to the original. I'm still liking the last one. (even more so now)

2 comments:

  1. I like #3 and #1 but #3 I like the most. #2 looks too much like a frog and #4 just looks high and happy, I still think you should move more towards the original concept, mostly in the face area, but thats my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still like the main concept which is shown more in #1. But I like some elements from 5 and 4.

    ReplyDelete